- off-topic, overly-aggressive, personal, overly-argumentative, repetitive, inflammatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, false, or “trolling” in nature;
- private, confidential or sensitive in nature, and the user does not have the written permission of the author to use or reproduce it;
- spam, junk mail or a chain letter;
- an infringement of a patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right;
- a link to an external page, website, document or other source which may contain software viruses that may adversely affect the use of another's computer or device.
- seeking donations without our written permission; and/or
- an advertisement for any goods or services other than educational materials relevant to animal protection.
2. Voiceless reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to approve, remove or edit any comment submitted by a user, and to block any user access to the page, at any time, without notice and for any reason, and such action in no way reflects the views held or expressed by Voiceless.