Providing the latest news in animal law from Australia and throughout the world, Voiceless Animal Law Talk is a private forum in which members can exchange opinions and advice.
Voiceless Animal Law Talk facilitates discussion on the following matters:
- The latest animal law cases;
- Civil and criminal actions involving animals;
- Local, state and federal laws affecting animals;
- The philosophy of animal law;
- Animal law courses in Australia; and
- Upcoming animal law events, seminars or conferences.
We welcome new members to our animal law community. Registration is free although in order to join you must be:
- A lawyer practising or entitled to practise;
- A law student;
- A law graduate; or
- A legal academic.
Voiceless Animal Law Talk is run as a group on Facebook, so members must have a Facebook profile in order to join. Apply to gain access to the Facebook group here.