We have delivered presentations at secondary schools across the country, and are able to tailor presentations to suit your school’s needs.
Schools who have invited us to speak to their students include:
- Ascham School (NSW)
- Brighton Secondary College (VIC)
- Caulfield Grammar (VIC)
- Salesian College (VIC)
- Seymour College (VIC)
- Sydney Boys High School (NSW)
- Templestowe College (VIC)
- Williamstown High School (VIC)
Possible themes include:
- Animals and the law;
- Protection of wild animals in Australia;
- Animal welfare in farming industries;
- Animal sentience and animal rights;
- Relationships between humans, non-human animals and the natural environment.
To arrange a presentation at your secondary school, please contact: [email protected]
Our Animal Law & Education Manager Dr Meg Good speaking to students (2017).
To learn more about some of the topics we discuss in our presentations, watch some of our public panel discussions on the concept of speciesism and the welfare issues associated with kangaroo hunting and the dairy industry.